You are tasked to design an encryption system which accepts 2 parameters below:
- A string which contains the message to be encrypted.
- A locale parameter (integer) which specifies the encryption method to be used.
The values for the locale parameter are as follows:
- Integer 0 is used to denote locale Asia.
- Integer 1 is used to denote locale United states.
- Integer 2 is used to denote locale Dubai.
The encryption techniques followed by each locale is described below:
- All messages sent via Asia will be sent by encrypting all characters by a caesar shift of 2 i.e. ABC will be encrypted as DEF.
- All messages sent via United States are represented in a dot separated ASCII format i.e ABC will encrypted as 65.66.67
- All messages sent via Dubai encryption reverse the string and send it i.e. ABC will be sent as CBA.
You are given N messages that need to be encrypted with respect to their locale parameter.