- Understanding of Vue.js core concepts, including directives, components, templates, and reactivity.
- Proficiency in creating reusable Vue components and managing component lifecycles.
- Knowledge of Vue Router for implementing client-side navigation in single-page applications.
- Understanding of state management techniques, including Vuex, for managing application-level state.
- Ability to make asynchronous requests to APIs and handle data fetching in Vue.js applications.
- Proficiency in form validation, handling user input, and implementing dynamic forms in Vue.js.
- Knowledge of computed properties and watchers for efficient data manipulation and updates.
- Ability to create custom directives for extending Vue.js functionality.
- Understanding of event handling in Vue.js, including custom event communication between components.
- Knowledge of props, custom events, and the EventBus pattern for communication between parent and child components.
- Familiarity with Vue CLI for project scaffolding, development, and building production-ready applications.
- Awareness of popular Vue.js libraries and plugins for enhanced functionality and integration.
- Proficiency in unit testing Vue components using testing libraries like Jest or Vue Test Utils.
- Understanding of navigation guards for controlling access to routes in Vue Router.
- Basic knowledge of Vue.js SSR for improved performance and SEO optimization.
Overall, our Vue.js Assessment Test evaluates candidates' knowledge and hands-on skills in Vue.js development, providing valuable insights into their ability to create robust and efficient web applications using the framework.